We visited the 22nd edition of Bangalore Tech Summit organized by the Dept. of IT & BT, Government of Karnataka.
The three day technology event was a grand success. Attended by more than 12,000 people from across 21 countries was a definitely a must-go event for all the techies.
The theme of the event was Impact and Innovation 2.0 of technology in our businesses and daily lives.
More than 1500 CXO’s and 262 speakers delivered talks on the latest technical trends across different sectors like Intelligent Electronics, IOT, Cybersecurity, Smart Biotechnology, Deep Genomics, Smart Agriculture,Smart Therapeutics, Biotherapeutics and Smart Immunologics in Cancer Care, Electric Vehicles, Blockchain Applications, Commercial Aerospace, Finance, AI and workforce of future and Space Technology Innovations.
Industry leaders came together to discuss on Bengaluru’s Role in Achieving $1 Trillion Digital Economy was one of the highlights of the event.
Our team went to explore the
- Latest Technology Trends in the IT industry.
- To Leverage the innovations in our business.
- Connect with Thought Leaders from across the globe.
- Network with startups and other industries from different sectors of technology.
Highlights of the Summit
Timo Harakka, Minister of Employment, Ministry of Economy & Employment, Govt of Finland praised by saying “I’m impressed by the size & quality of this event. This proves that Bengaluru is indeed the IT capital of India”
Young and enthusiastic students participated in various events like “Rural IT Quiz”, “Bio Quiz” “Quad Copter Competition” and “Robo Race”
Approximately 200 different companies had setup their stall to exhibit their products and services at the international expo.
Out of 23 unicorns in India 9 were were awarded Bengaluru Impact Awards.
Musigma, Bigbasket, Swiggy, Quikr, Flipkart, Inmobi, Byju’s, Udaan and Olacabs were honored for their exceptional contribution.
Our team was delighted and was received with a warm response when they visited the expo and gained insights in the innovative technologies being used to provide solutions, build products and services.
Key takeaways from the summit
- Bangalore is the largest exporter of software.
- Bringing technology into all areas of a business operations and to create value to customer.
- Implement technology for a cleaner nation.
- Deliver smart business pitches.
- Talent Accelerator program set up by Government of Karnataka for startups.
- Best Startups from across the globe showcased their latest products and services at Global Alliance Innovation Zone
- Plethora of B2B networking opportunities.
Gaining such wonderful insights regarding latest technical trends. Prime Asset Source team has strengthened its vision to provide its customers with complete range of IT equipment for short-term and long-term rental.
Get in touch with us on +91 844 844 9831.
P.S. Image Credits : All the images in this article are taken from Bangalore Tech Summit .